Monday, March 8, 2010

New Scenic Route Papers

Here is my loot for today. I've been trying to decide for months whether I should fork out to buy this stuff from Scenic Routes in the USA. They are closing down so all of their stock is really cheap. I finally did and am really happy with it. I'm not happy with the hugely expensive postage though. They charged me almost double what it cost them but I guess that's the price you pay sometimes for shopping online and overseas. It still worked out heaps cheaper than what I could have bought it here for. I love the papers and just can't wait to finish these projects to be able to get stuck into them.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You're gonna be busy! :) I don't like being over charged for postage (who does?). Perhaps they were trying to re-coop some money lost through overcharging with postage. That's a bit misleading, hey? Love your blog and glad I surfed on by! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to ask any questions too and I'll get back to you.