Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finally some pages to share

I've been working on completing at least two layouts a week for a while now. I guess now would be a good time to share with everyone what I have been doing because, a) I have a new camera to be able to take photos of my layouts instead of the one I washed and ruined and b) I have a new screen for my laptop which is now a desktop because I can't get a replacement screen for the laptop just a monitor. Really I have no excuses left but to photograph them and upload so give me a few minutes to photograph them and get them ready.

Here are some of the layouts I created using the sketches from Blue Bazaar bootcamp.
Layout 22:





 Layout 2: EVENT Holiday/travel.
I was good this time I used the sketch and the theme and not just the sketch.


Layout 31:
I've actually created two layouts from this sketch and I'll get around to photographing and uploading the other version. It's amazing how different they look with two different paper ranges. That's what I love about this hobby.



Layout 23:




Layout 1: A Day in Your Life


 The last two layouts use Papermania's Hampstead range. I love the colours in this range.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to ask any questions too and I'll get back to you.