Sunday, October 9, 2011

Christmas Pages using Kaisercraft

These are using the new Kaisercraft Christmas range. I really like this range because it uses traditional colours which I prefer for Christmas. 
The first layout is called Collier Christmas memories. It is the only Christmas I remember having with my Nanny and all the cousins. This picture is special to me too because I don't have many pictures of my Mum and her brother and sister. It's their birthday day today too so Happy Birthday Uncle Brian and Auntie Carole.




This layout includes the only photo of Christmas I have from that year. The family Christmas celebrations were held at my cousins house. 
I love how goofy we are being. 


It is my aim to get a few more layouts up this week. I'm very slack at uploading my finished work. Well if the truth be told, I'm actually slack at photographing them. Once I photograph them I usually upload them. It's just scheduling the photography I find difficult. I'll blame the kids.


4 comments:

  1. Love all your LO

    The paper you asked about for Shimelle's starting poing is by Making Memories the 5th ave line, it is on the old side so not sure it is still available

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts! Great job! Now you have me wanting to get out some Christmas photos and complete some Christmas layouts. :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the backgroung paper!!

    Nice LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great photo and a lovely layout! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to ask any questions too and I'll get back to you.